I believe in the power of people and teams to do amazing things, and I build cultures that allow and encourage every team member to believe that together they can do anything. My teams are passionate about helping each other, and about coming together to help their customers and their community.
Every week as I travel the country I have the opportunity to meet amazing people who have proven how to lead across a wide range of business and civic organizations. As a student of leadership and culture, I capture their stories and share them with my teams. Along the way, I have identified these core fundamental values are essential to the success of the team:
* Integrity – we do business the right way, all the time, no matter what
* Trust – our customers, co-workers, and suppliers must rely on us to do what we say we will do
* Respect – we treat everyone we work with as if what they do matters, because it does
* Innovation – we are excited about coming up with new ways to do things
* Confidence – we have to believe we can do anything
* Determination – no obstacle is too great, no mountain too high to keep us from pursuing our goals
What we do matters – we have the opportunity every day to make a difference in the lives of others with our work and with our talents. It does not matter what role you hold, what company you are at or what school you are from for you to have an impact on others. Those about you are watching and learning about how you deal with success, and how you handle adversity. There are customers, co-workers, and friends who may just be inspired by what they saw in you today, and who may go out tomorrow and try a little harder! Believe More – Dream More – Do More! .